We strive to be open with all our customers and are grateful that you've come to us with your concerns. To this end, we want to clarify some answers to repeat questions:
1) Your account is safe! We want to be sure you know that we have closed the gap in our security and that your account is fully protected now. You can buy and sell cards as usual.
2) No financial data of any kind was leaked! We take extra precautions with our financial data, putting it on another double secured server to ensure no one can get access to it.
3) No leaked data are used! We have investigated and taken steps to ensure that all of the leaked data has been taken down. No users have reported any fraudulent activity associated with this leak and we are working closely with authorities.
We again offer our apologies for this situation and we will further continue to invest in our security systems to ensure that your data won't be compromised again.
The Cardmarket Series is coming to Frankfurt on August 3rd and 4th!
Frankfurt's Cardmarket Series will be packed with prizes! Not only can the top 25% of participants snag an invite to the official Dragonball Super Finals, but there will also be more than 1500€ in Cardmarket coupons up for grabs and additional prizes like card packs and oversized cards.
Be sure to check out the details on our solo tournament on Saturday and the team event on Sunday.
Please note that at this event, only english cards will be allowed.
We'll see you in Frankfurt,
The Cardmarket Team
We have an important update regarding the announced data leak on Cardmarket:
Unfortunately, we recently learned that data other than the encrypted (thus unusable) password data was taken in the illegally obtained leak, including:
1. First and last names
2. Dates of birth (if provided)
3. E-Mail addresses
3. Phone numbers (if provided)
This data was temporarily made public last week. The leaked data is no longer online or accessible.
We are deeply sorry about this incident and can assure you that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure your Cardmarket accounts won't be compromised again.