A couple of weeks ago, we released the new Public User Profiles in Open Beta mode. We've received a lot of feedback and have implemented much of it. As of today, the new Public User Profile pages are now live. This means that the old (legacy) pages will no longer be accessible.
If you haven't seen the new Public User Profile yet, there is a summary of the Public User Profile's new features at the end.
What Has Changed with the Release?
We have implemented the following changes and feedback compared to the beta pages:
- Small bugfixes.
- We've made a User's sale numbers stand out a bit more, as this is one of the most important details about a seller's account.
- We've renamed Impressum to About Us when the website is in English.
- The old About Us section is now named Other Information.
- We no longer display email addresses and phone numbers for professional users and power sellers directly on the profile. We encourage our professional users and power sellers to add this information in their About Us
- We've put the magnifying glass that lets you view your recent individual shipments with a seller back, so you can view the details of a specific shipment right from their profile.
Important Information for Professional Users and Power Sellers
All professional users and power sellers are now legally required to add the following information about their account on Cardmarket. You will receive a task to fill out these items.
- About Us (required)
This is where all legally required information for your company should be published.
- Terms & Conditions (required)
You put your own Terms & Conditions here. Please note that any parts that conflict with Cardmarket's Terms & Conditions will be void.
- Terms of Revocation. (required)
This is a very important section that every professional user and power seller needs to publish. You are legally bound to inform your buyers about the Terms of Revocation they have when buying from you.
- Other Information.
You are free to post any other information about your company here.
What's New About the Public User Profile Page:
These are the main changes from the old (legacy) profile pages:
- Besides having updated this page to be fully responsive and matching our new corporate identity, the public profile page now also makes a clear distinction between private and professional users.
- We have improved the evaluation table to include only the last 20 evaluations of a user. If you want to see more evaluations, just click on the View More Evaluations
- We've also included links to let you quickly navigate to all shipments that are between you and the user you're viewing.
- We've simplified the user information and are no longer showing the number of purchases, unpaid orders, number of not received shipments, and number of unsent shipments. You can still view these items when visiting your own profile however, since these items still affect your user score.
Link to European Consumer Information
All professional sellers are required to add the following link to their profile: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Previously, this link wasn't clickable, but with the release of the New Public User Profile, you can copy-paste this link and it will automatically be clickable. There is no need to add custom HTML or other markup languages to make this link clickable. Please keep in mind that this is also the only clickable link that we will allow, all other links posted will not be clickable.