From the Vault: Relics
1st August, 2010
● 15 Cards
From the Vault: Relics consists of fifteen battle-tested artifacts, culled from throughout the history of Magic: The Gathering.
* Each card has been printed using a foil process unique to the "From the Vault" series.
* The 15 cards are all printed in the current card frame – for several, it is for the first time.
* From the Vault: Relics will be available world-wide in English only, and will have an extremely limited print run.
* All cards are black-bordered and tournament legal. This means that these cards are legal for use in any tournaments where the original printings are still legal.
* Product Concept and Development Team: Mark Rosewater, Tom LaPille
* Release Date: August 27th, 2010