From 11th Aug. to 24th Aug. 2014: Purchase on Cardmarket and pay with Paypal to be eligible for the lottery of 100 x 25€ Cardmarket Coupons.
We would like to inform you that will we renew our General Terms and Conditions starting on 29.07.2014. When you log-in the next time (after the starting date) you will be asked to confirm our General Terms and Conditions.
In case of questions please feel free to contact us via the contact formular.
Your Cardmarkt Team
As per August 11th, 2014, we'll deploy the new API version 1.1 to our live servers. With this new version there will be changes to the utilization concept of our API and the API itself:
- the method of authentication completely changes,
- we introduce the app concept - to use the API you need to create an application within your profile page,
- all requests from the 1.0 version will still work as per now, and the 1.1 version will run parallel to it,
- 1.1 will introduce new requests, existing requests are massively improved,
- response data was completely evaluated and reworked, 99% of response data is compatible with 1.0,
- with JSON we provide an additional response format besides XML,
- the API is much more robust.
Please be aware, that your existing applications based on the current API live version will stop working on 1st August, 2014 - simply because the current Username & API key authentication method is completely abandoned.
You can still develop against the new authentication and API version 1.1 using our sandbox server found at:
The current beta deployed to the sandbox is equal to 95% of the planned 1.1 final release and will be updated frequently to finally match it before the deployment on 1st August, 2014.
You can read more about general changes and changes to 1.1, documentation of 1.0/1.1 requests and response data, the API in general and news about the API at:
If you have further questions, you can contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for the constructive feedback considering the new design of our main page. Based on your ideas and suggestions we will conduct minor adjustments of the new layout within the next days in order to improve the usability of our website.
In particular, we will try to solve the occurred difficulties with our mobile version of the websites. In this context, we are happy to announce that we will launch our new mobile app soon. We hope this will increase the usability of our website on mobile devices.
Please understand that we will not offer the possibility to switch to the old design.
Your Cardmarket Team